Asheville, NC 28715 US
JOB DESCRIPTION - Assistant Superintendent
Assistant Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of project schedules.
- Ensure that the project schedule is followed.
- Ensure that the project budget is adhered to.
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Build positive relationships with clients and crew members.
- Conduct health and safety inspections.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience as a construction foreman or equivalent role.
- A degree in construction management or a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Ability to multitask.