Corporate - Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US
JOB DESCRIPTION –SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C# / .NET/ Python)
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with experience developing solutions, testing and deployment.
What is needed in this role?
- Holds Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or possesses equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of software development
- Experience with integration solutions via APIs, file transfers, publish/subscribe, etc.
- Experience with designing and developing cloud-based applications and architectures
- 10+ years of software development.
- Champions agile development and software engineering best practices
- Prior experience in cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) and cloud-native concepts such as containerization/Docker and microservice design required.
- Recent experience in DevOps concepts such as CI/CD Pipelines, Automated Builds/Tests/Deploys, etc.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate a strong personal set of first principles for software development.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in varying stages of development under time pressure and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick pay
If you are a Senior Software Engineer, we invite you to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter