Wrightstown, WI 54180 US
JOB DESCRIPTION – Electrical Engineer
Our client is searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer with the passion and motivation to contribute to innovative, industry-leading projects. You will collaborate with a variety of colleagues across project teams, from engineering and product development to implementation and manufacturing, to develop electrical systems that meet our clients’ needs. Once the plan is approved, you will oversee the installation and troubleshooting to ensure the system functions properly. We work with clients in both the public and private sectors, so we prefer candidates who have several years of experience in both areas.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- Previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD or other computer-aided design software applications
- Thorough understanding of electronic systems and component materials
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail with a desire for excellence
Other responsibilities (Overview):
- Develop electrical products and systems to meet customer specifications
- Design functional electrical systems through the development and testing of components
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems for use in commercial, military, or scientific industries
- Supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems
- Inspect and observe facilities to evaluate the efficacy and quality of electrical systems, components, and products
- Devise testing methods and properties to confirm the functionality of electrical components and systems
- Maintain detailed database to catalog products and component parts
- Train and supervise technicians to assist in project completion
What can you expect?
· Competitive salary/package
· Healthcare benefits, sick pay
If you are an Electrical Engineer, please apply now! Only local candidates will be considered for this role.