Crawfordsville, IN 47933 US
JOB DESCRIPTION – OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled Operations Manager.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Other responsibilities (Overview):
- Leading. Overseeing day-to-day operation of the production facility
- Work in a team-oriented environment supporting organizational goals and projects
- Planning and reviewing action plans to meet weekly and monthly production goals
- Reviewing and maintaining aggressive EHS requirements to meet safety goals
- Overseeing logistics of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished goods
- Working with quality personnel to help develop and oversee standardize work, and process controls to ensure high quality standards
- Maintain a professional, clean, and organized work environment
- Participate in work related training programs
- Conformance to behavioral rules, expectations, and company policies
- Personal individual development for potential growth from this position into increasing levels of responsibility
- Communicate clearly in English, both verbally and written
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick pay
If you are an Operations Manager, please apply now! Only local candidates will be considered for this role