Project Manager - URGENTLY HIRING
Columbus, OH 43220 US
JOB DESCRIPTION - Commercial Construction Project Manager
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Minimum of three years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles
- Strong communication, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Sharp analytical skills
Other responsibilities (Overview):
- Lead in the development of high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Develop and improve upon assigned client relationships fostering a “trusted advisor” status.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to positively influence change.
- Promote client' s involvement in the community to help build strategic relationships and to embrace the community in which we live and work.
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Understand, comply and advise others on client' s business ethics and compliance programs.
- Demonstrate high standard of persona; accountability and integrity. Mentor staff to the same high standards.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Work with Finance to initiate the Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress for project and budget through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
- Provide leadership to foster an environment of diversity and inclusion.
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick pay
If you are a Commercial Construction Project Manager please apply now! Only local candidates will be considered for this role.