Indianapolis, IN 46256 US
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Minimum of four years' related experience training and/or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
Other responsibilities (Overview):
- Oversee and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Oversee work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operations. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Manage the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with company standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, and/or Interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
- Create schedules and determine sequencing of work. Develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connections with field issues. Investigate and resolve such issues.
- Manage the billing process as it relates to Work In Progress (WIP) and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick pay